• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

xmetal coating question

MB_HUN

I should Work at Oakley
Hungary
Hello ALL,

As you can see on the picture there is a little shiny piece of the frame when you see it an angle its shiny.

Is there any way to cover it to make the shining much lower on DIY way?? Its not a big issue just asking :)

I searched for an answer a lot but i did not find the answer.Maybe a bit of grey color marker-pen can help?

thanks all

shine.PNG

Or possibly go to a paint shop that matches colours. Get a pot done (has to be able to air dry and not be cellulose based(acrylic preferably(not 2-pack))and apply very sparingly with a fine brush.............or you could just try matching an approximate single colour acrylic grey using a lot of the medium to 'water' it down and do 5 to 6 coats, to build up the variety of tones.

The one thing is that i did not sent it yet because its not bad just wanted to know if i can reduce the shiny thing myself :)
Of course if it will be bad enough i will send it to the right hands ;)

858427E5-26A8-4555-A93F-5CC1C21CD2CB.jpeg

[QUOTE = "O X-MAN, post: 997921, member: 2596"] Ou você pode simplesmente ter um dos caras do x-metal customizados e refazer a si mesmo com uma porcaria de Heartache .... lol [/ QUOTE]
Ele

Back