• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You know you're a bit over the top when.......

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
This can apply to anything but since the "big game" is upon us, I'll use this example.

Last night my good friend/neighbor asked me if I wanted to come over, watch a little S.B. pre-game, have a beer, and chill.

My son and I go over and we decide to watch highlights of the past S.B. the Patriots were in. His son was supposed to be studying for an exam, we sucked him in. We pull out S.B. 36. Watch all the highlights, about 20 mins. Then decided to watch last years S.B. game.

Doesn't sound too bad right, just a few guys watching a game, reminiscing.

Well, shortly into the game, we are yelling and screaming at the tv, hooting and hollaring on great plays, and cursing at that D-bag Collinsworth (there aren't many people I can't stand and he's one of them), all on a game WE ARLEADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

We've known we are "over-the-top" when it comes to Patriots for a long time.

We are long time fans and our passion gets the better of us, more often than not.

AWESOME!

'92 NLCS neighbors called the cops because they thought I was beating my wife...I was throwing stuff and screaming for Sid "THE GIMP" Bream to make it home under Bonds throw!
Good times!

AWESOME!

'92 NLCS neighbors called the cops because they thought I was beating my wife...I was throwing stuff and screaming for Sid "THE GIMP" Bream to make it home under Bonds throw!
Good times!
That's great!

I can only imagine trying to go from "in the moment sports fan frenzy".......... to "no officer I wasn't beating my wife, I was watching a baseball game"

Latest Posts

Back