• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2014 College Football Season - now for 2015!!!

Georgia Tech choked away a 14 point lead to lose to Virginia Tech on Thursday night.

In other ACC action, FSU started out slow in their Homecoming game against NC State. But they have pulled away from NCST in the third and fourth quarters thus far...

Last edited:
As I write this it's got about 4 mins left but it looks like OU is gonna pull off their upset of Baylor. While OkSt. came back against Iowa St. and won. If somebody had told me a month ago that Oklahoma St. would by now be the last remaining undefeated team in the Big12, I would have laughed in their face. But here we are...

In general, though the top 4 took care of business, otherwise there's been a lot of upsets and close calls this weekend. Crazy...

As I write this it's got about 4 mins left but it looks like OU is gonna pull off their upset of Baylor. While OkSt. came back against Iowa St. and won. If somebody had told me a month ago that Oklahoma St. would by now be the last remaining undefeated team in the Big12, I would have laughed in their face. But here we are...

In general, though the top 4 took care of business, otherwise there's been a lot of upsets and close calls this weekend. Crazy...
BOOMER!

I guess that Thursday and Saturday aren't big enough for all the football games... there are games being played on Tuesday?!?!?!

Dang, Iowa St @ Kansas St...

Iowa St dominated most of the game, kept a 14 pt lead on average. Kansas St was coming back late in the game and forced a key turnover late in the fourth and got points. But still Iowa St. was up by 7, had the ball with 1:22 left, just needed to run the ball until the clock ran out.

But they Kansas St. forces another fumble, the 2nd in three Iowa St possessions, and quickly drive from their 45 to a game tying TD. Less than a minute left on the clock, looking like OT.

But no, Kansas St forces a fumble AGAIN. Then kicks a 42 yd FG for the win with 0:07 left.

Iowa St went from a dominating win to a potential OT battle to a loss all in the last few minutes of the game, three turnovers in four possessions, 24 unanswered Kansas St points. It was crazy...

All wins are beautiful; however, the process is not always pretty... I am sure the Dawgs and Gators agree with that statement.

Back