• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2016 College Football Thread***

But bowl season starts tomorrow, FWIW...

I normally don't care about most of the games but I watch as many as I can. I just want to see some good matchups, exciting games. Some years are better than others.

Well I have to say the USC Penn State game was one of the best college games I have seen in years!!! That was a fun game to watch. Almost killed me tho.
USC has a legit stud QB!!
Fight On - USC!!!!
Rose Bowl Champs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have to say the USC Penn State game was one of the best college games I have seen in years!!! That was a fun game to watch. Almost killed me tho.
USC has a legit stud QB!!
Fight On - USC!!!!
Rose Bowl Champs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure wasnt the 17-20 point "boat race" you predicted.

If that game was played on a neutral field, USC loses.

It sure wasnt the 17-20 point "boat race" you predicted.

If that game was played on a neutral field, USC loses.
It is a neutral field. Last i checked UCLA plays there.

If Penn States running game does not show up this game is way out of hand. They had no answer for USC's QB and his handle of their offense.

Like you said I guess USC is just lucky we did not play the Michigan team that also got beat in their bowl game.

Whew........ lucky we escaped that and had the "home" game against Penn State.

SC was just "LUCKY" all season and will end up in the top 5.

Fight on!!

Fight on!

A month ago, one of the ESPN Talk show hosts talked about Sam Darnold being the best USC QB of all time. He got some flack, but dang, he's right. The kids incredible!

Fight on!

A month ago, one of the ESPN Talk show hosts talked about Sam Darnold being the best USC QB of all time. He got some flack, but dang, he's right. The kids incredible!
I saw Andrew Luck tear up USC for 3 years when he was at Stanford. Darnold has the same qualities that Luck had during his College years.
Kid looks like he going to be a great one. Let's hope!!

Bowl season proved one thing emphatically....the big 10 was so overrated!! The media bias was palpable and no more evident than the committee putting osu in the playoff over Penn St. They flat out got that one wrong!

It is a neutral field. Last i checked UCLA plays there.

If Penn States running game does not show up this game is way out of hand. They had no answer for USC's QB and his handle of their offense.

Like you said I guess USC is just lucky we did not play the Michigan team that also got beat in their bowl game.

Whew........ lucky we escaped that and had the "home" game against Penn State.

SC was just "LUCKY" all season and will end up in the top 5.

Fight on!!

Anytime usc plays in socal they have an advantage(unless playing ucla). And to say "if penn states running game doesnt show", is like saying "if usc's passing game doesnt show.".. They both almost always do.

It would have been nice to see usc and penn state in the playoff over Ohio state AND washington. They would of been better games than what we saw for the first round. PSU and USC both started slow, and it ultimately costed them their deserved playoff spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back