• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XS Back On Oakley.com....last Chance

Well they already cancelled my order. They still had the sold out graphic next to them, but you could ad them to your cart, so im not sure if it was a glitch or maybe they had a couple pairs come back from dealers or something.

Let's see if there's a sudden rush of these popping up on eBay.

wow. i must had the last one, i placed mine about 6 hours ago... And I received the order number on my email...

I called early and purchased. Can't wait. I even got to use my 25 percent discount.

Cool! How did you get your discount? (sorry, new here... )

I didn't have any discount plus my shipping address is CA so I have to pay tax...

Anyone know if i can change my shipping method? I selected free, but then i notice that it will take 5-14 days.

I tried to replace a out of stock lense and the gave me a discount toward next pair of glasses. If you call they will prob change shipping. I got free 2 day shipping.
Cool! How did you get your discount? (sorry, new here... )

I didn't have any discount plus my shipping address is CA so I have to pay tax...

Anyone know if i can change my shipping method? I selected free, but then i notice that it will take 5-14 days.

I got an order confirmation, but no funds have been taken out.
I guess we'll see.

OO6011-10 Limited Edition Polarized X Squared - Limited 24K/Titanium Iridium Polarized (OO6011-10) In Process 1 $450.00

this damn pair blew my fun budget for the month.. I had 155 pairs in June. this pair put me at 180. yikes

aww! I hope they haven't ship it yet, customer service just closed, I will call them tomorrow when they open & hopefully I get the free 2 days shipping.

I got an order confirmation, but no funds have been taken out.
I guess we'll see.

OO6011-10 Limited Edition Polarized X Squared - Limited 24K/Titanium Iridium Polarized (OO6011-10) In Process 1 $450.00

this damn pair blew my fun budget for the month.. I had 155 pairs in June. this pair put me at 180. yikes
I think they usually charge when they ship, and only "hold" the amount to the card when you order - I could be wrong though.
That is crazy!! 25 pairs since June, I wish that was in my budget.

Back