• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A rare sight...

@cacatman You should ask @Trump, why are you asking me about anything after putting me on blast?

I’m not on your trusted members list either so maybe you got confused? Try making a list for yourself so you don’t get confused about the bridges you have burned.
You should probably simmer down some. @cacatman is probably the least polarizing person on the forum. If you want to be in a list, make a case for yourself. Seriously. Pick a different target.

I’m calm, I don’t want to be on his list. I was Removed and just stating that he shouldn’t ask me anything anymore since he clearly didn’t value my opinion.

Last edited:
That’s the problem with starting **** with people for superficial reasons , you often alienate people that actually do enjoy contributing to this community. That’s important whether you like it or don’t.

@cacatman You should ask @Trump, why are you asking me about anything after putting me on blast?

I’m not on your trusted members list either so maybe you got confused? Try making a list for yourself so you don’t get confused about the bridges you have burned.

What did @cacatman do? If you’re talking about his experience buying something from you I don’t consider that putting you on blast.

That’s cool, again I never asked to be on the list. Was removed then was asked for my expertice as a trusted member?? . If you read what I said you’ll understand.

Back