• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the tallest one. ;)
how about this???? close enough lol.:D:D:D
content_penguin-blog-10.jpg

At least there some progress. They arrested and executed some of them who is behind it.

They didn't execute anyone, there is no death penalty in France. At least two people died in the raid, one through setting off an explosive belt.
That what i meant by progress. They raided them bastards who is behind the fiasco. Those are the kind of people i dont mind killing myself.

Anyhow :focus: hahahaahha. People kills for a belief WW2 is an example of that. The catholic church by history is an example of that. Terrorism is an example of that unfortunately.

Hey leave the Catholic Church alone they only killed those that disagreed with them or if they didn't convert .

Religion is used to control man not contribute to man.

Wow i though racism was BAN a long time ago. I guess not, but i do understand though. I met some white folks from detroit northern area they admit they are racist towards colored.
Racism is not, and should never be banned. Freedom of speech brother. Besides, i love it when people say racist things, because then I know who to avoid. Its easier to avoid stupid people when they say stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back