• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism is not, and should never be banned. Freedom of speech brother. Besides, i love it when people say racist things, because then I know who to avoid. Its easier to avoid stupid people when they say stupid things.
I hear ya. Stupid has never been illegal.

Racism is not, and should never be banned. Freedom of speech brother. Besides, i love it when people say racist things, because then I know who to avoid. Its easier to avoid stupid people when they say stupid things.
image.jpg

There will always be racial division and we cant take that away. Freedom of speech is fine; you can say whatever you like as long as it does not results in to violence. How would you enjoy when people say racist things????? I dont see the point of enjoyment of that. They just make me think of ignorance and un evolve brain or a peon. Anyway when you hear the word racist most of the time it results to violence so the best action is to avoid it.

Let's get something straight because obviously you're thinking things which you obviously shouldn't.

1-you are NOT anyone's father here. "Son". Calling people "son" just makes you look like more of an idiot.
2-I don't need practice at all because I don't bother talking **** to people who I won't ever meet. You are so damn BRAVE to talk the **** you do on the INTERNET.
3-Reagan was a horrible actor and an even WORSE PRESIDENT
4-Stallone was and still is a ****************
5-You? There is no words to describe how much of a little spineless chickenshit piece of crap you are.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thats right hahahahaah you are the "grandpa" here.
Tell him frank lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back