• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Minute Machines

Karl Tellier

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys!

Just want to share some nice watches I've cerakoted! Comments are welcome......or any ideas for the next one?!?
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG

I like them all but probably the red the best. I think the black bezel goes well with the stealth look. The silver face would look nice with a black bezel too. I did a regular Ti silver with black bezel and the contrast makes it pop. Is the one on the right of the 3 the same that was sold on eBay recently?

Thanks for your comments!
I like them all but probably the red the best. I think the black bezel goes well with the stealth look. The silver face would look nice with a black bezel too. I did a regular Ti silver with black bezel and the contrast makes it pop. Is the one on the right of the 3 the same that was sold on eBay recently?

Yes the one on the right was sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago! The red one was done for one of my customers and the one on the left is for sale right now in the Oakley Exchange section.

Thanks for your comments!
Yes the one on the right was sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago! The red one was done for one of my customers and the one on the left is for sale right now in the Oakley Exchange section.
Thanks. Nice work. I have a spare all black face I thought about making into a stealth. How much disassembly required? The microscopic C clips on the buttons scares me. Do you coat the back plate as well?

Well I just disassemble everything.... The c-clips are definately the hardest part of the game....removing and re-installing! This is probably the smallest part ever a human can handle with his hands! hahaha

Yes the back plate is coated and I polished the four mounting screws to add some contrast.

Nice work. I like the contrast of the silver face against the black cerakote. Especially on the screws.

Latest Posts

Back