• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone else dislike 'Recent Purchases' topics?

There's nothing wrong with "vanilla" glasses. I have many and enjoy the **** out of them.

So do I. I just don't get excited enough to show off and make a new topic update the forum every time I get my lens cleaner refilled. Insert sarcasm smiley.

It's moot now anyway. I have my feelings, obviously people don't share my feelings, no big deal.

Its definitely the most over used section here. I avoid and ignore it. Micro bags and CL scores arent worth my 2 minutes.
Of course If I see a recent purchase post by members who collect nice stuff, Ill view.
Like if Frank or FGG has a thread in there...

thats the magic of forums.. you can click or not click.

Good call. I suppose because I'm a newbie, my views wouldn't weigh much but my point of view is that this is an Oakley forum and if you want to post a new purchace or a collection of any kind of Oakleys it should be ok..regardless of vanilla (haha my new word) or limited edition.

Like rightcoast said, if interested click...if not ...pass on by...

So do I. I just don't get excited enough to show off and make a new topic update the forum every time I get my lens cleaner refilled. Insert sarcasm smiley.

It's moot now anyway. I have my feelings, obviously people don't share my feelings, no big deal.

+1
Its like walleva crap when you browse anything oakley on ebay. Ahahaha! :)

Latest Posts

Back