• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Everyday/Work Oakleys

aoakleysplicefmjcrystal.jpg

My every day ~ Splice FMJ Crystal Blue

Hey guys thanks for all the replys! I have been away for some time because I have had some stuff come up that I had to deal with.

a follow up to my last post, i received my first pair of radars last week, and love em, i've worn em to work every day to work since i got them..haha. and since i have a larger than average head, they fit nice and snug, and don't budge on me.

i only have 3 pairs of oakleys, so my opinion probably wont count as much as the other guys with many more pairs. but out of my collection my half jackets are the most comfortable to wear. my penny's dont seem to wrap around as good and are a little looser than my half jackets. i consider my pennys my "flashy frame". my monster pups are pretty comfortable, but the weight doesn't seem to be balanced as good. they are just a little too heavy on the nose. i consider them my "badass/rockstar" frames. lol.

this past weekend i went to a rock concert. it was outdoors on a very sunny day and it was 12 hours long. i wore my half jackets from 9 am to 12 pm. i forgot that i even had them on for most of the day. it wasn't until late in the night that i started feeling a very slight pressure on my head. i think thats pretty good considering i had them on for around 15 hours straight!

Hey music_man185 what concert was that? Wouldn't happen to be Carolina Rebellion would it? I was at that show if it was.

I wear my Oakleys on different days of the week. Equal opportunity for each & every "O" sunglasses i have.

M-W-F: Oakley X-Metal Juliets (various lens colors depends on the clothing)
5491155051_5f52b33931.jpg

5627352344_a411a22e41.jpg

T-TH: Oakley O-Matter (Frogskins,jupiters,splice, etc.)
5671560921_29d266a9d9.jpg

5417061105_014ec96760.jpg

Weekends: Romeo's (1 or 2) & Pit Boss (Black Matte or Rootbeer)
5559980231_30d57c6488.jpg

5273578050_d44830f71e.jpg

I only have 2 pair, black eyepatches & crystal black monster dogs. I use the monster dogs as my sport pair and wear the eyepatches everyday. I can't wait to check out the eyepatch 2!

Back