• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Giving Someone Glasses With A Scratched Lens...

I think he would buy himself a nice pair, but I am fairly certain he can't afford to.
So I plan to give him the glasses anyways. I don't wear them that often, and he could benefit from them. I he loses them, sells them on eBay, or whatever, it's all fine. They're his to do with as he pleases.
Good deeds never go unpunished. Sometimes they're rewarded. Then again, that's what makes us a society.

I got ripped off on ebay a while back with some fake holbrooks. I got all my money back plus $10 and kept the foakleys. I gave them to my buddy because i refused to keep them. He wears the foakleys alot so I figured i would put him on to hdo. I gave him my pair of mint square wires, which look better on him anyway and he still wears the fake holbrooks more! Oh well I tried, most people couldnt care less about optical clarity.

He likes them a lot, and was wearing them all day.
Karma paid off. Something amazing happened at work today. I can't discuss it for a couple of weeks, but today was one of the most awesome days of my career. I'll tell you guys about it soon.
Cool man. Can't wait to hear it.

He likes them a lot, and was wearing them all day.
Karma paid off. Something amazing happened at work today. I can't discuss it for a couple of weeks, but today was one of the most awesome days of my career. I'll tell you guys about it soon.
very niiice on you man!!! yup karma sometimes is a bitch, but sometimes, she's a very loving lady...

So it is finally okay for me to discuss...

I received a promotion to Logistics Manager. It's a pretty big step up in the company and a decent pay increase. It's something totally new for me, and should have some interesting challenges. It is a "desk job" which will be a pretty big change for me. Currently, I spend a lot of my day at my desk, but I spend just as much time or more out in the warehouse looking after everyone and everything.

I wasn't able to discuss this earlier, because we had to figure out the best person to replace me, then to replace that person, and so on. We promote from within, so it has had quite a trickle down effect of promotions for a lot of people.

Back