• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Harley Display Case

I will sell you the logo OakleyFreak :cool-20:. I'm sticking to my Japanese bikes. I had a 2015 Harley Forty-Eight out for a spin. Beautiful looking bike but forget about seeing anything in your mirrors because of vibrations and I kept scraping the pegs going around corners. Perfect for putting around town but I prefer long trips on twisty roads and track days and most HDs aren't suited well for either. My buddy had a Night Train 1200 and sold it for the same reasons, plus the "suspension" wasn't meant for rough Canadian roads.

The mystery has been solved. This is a display case for Bulova Harley Davidson watches. Now what is the best tool to remove those darn HD logos @OakleyFreak? :p

HD.jpe
HD2.jpe

I removed the wood piece and the Harley Davidson logo was just being held on there with double sided tape. I am turning the wood around so the Bulova writing will be facing in and not visible. Now what trash can should I throw this darn HD logo in??

Step aside Harley Davidson! Oakley is taking over this display case :cool-20:
hd3.jpe

Thanks. I still have the HD logos if you want me to send them your way ;)

I didn't need the case but the price was right and the seller met me 2 minutes from my house, plus its tough to find anything around here. Buy it when you see it! It was nice to find out there's another Oakley collector in my town. The case will hold 16 pairs and he now has 18 so it was time for him to go bigger. I just plan to use it to store some odds and ends and will end up giving it to my son or daughter at some point if they catch the Oakley bug even more. For now it will keep the dust off my Ricky Carmichael truck and keep my cases nearby. I threw in a pair of Straight Jackets and Quarter Jackets to show the width of the shelves. Single tier x-metal stands will fit with glasses on them as well. It was a good way to waste a Friday evening :cool:
hd7.jpe

Back