• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a PM in response to a WTB thread of course a seller is going to ask for the high end of current market value. The buyer will duly attempt to haggle. Sometimes they find an acceptable middle ground sometimes not. Kronin's analysis is spot on.

I don't think known sellers here would target newbies with inflated prices.

On the other hand the amount of low-balling by newbies here these days is out of control! Offers from 20-50% below the asking price.

Not directed at any participants in this discussion.

Sorry back on topic.

Imo there is a big difference between high market value and an outrageous price.

Imo there is a big difference between high market value and an outrageous price.
Without naming names, give us an actual example of the item and asking price.

Are we talking like 800 for an XS, 1500 for a Romeo? Those silly eBay scam prices?

If so it's disappointing that happens here.

Quick ? What's an average selling price for a decent pair of penny's?

Quick ? What's an average selling price for a decent pair of penny's?
Depends on whether bag only or full set. Serial? Matching serial? Condition?
Too many variables.

With box for polished or titanium range will be 300-500. With box for Xmetal 700-1000. Copper 800-1200.

There's a thread dedicated to valuations ...

Depends on whether bag only or full set. Serial? Matching serial? Condition?
Too many variables.

With box for polished or titanium range will be 300-500. With box for Xmetal 700-1000. Copper 800-1200.

There's a thread dedicated to valuations ...
Cool. Thanks
Got a buddy with a set of penny's I'm trying to buy right now. We actually bought them the same day same store!

You will pay less on here than eBay imo. One tip be careful on here there are a lot of people that like to take advantage of new users on this forum. Meaning they over charge because the new person doesn't know any better. Do your research on prices before buying. I speak from experience I'm new also.
Ah so you got taken for a newbie ride that sucks to be honest. Like every forum there are the good, the bad,the ugly and a vampire named Vlad. If he asked you go paint balling tell him no .. Right @OakleyFrankFMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back