• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holiday Diamond MM.

I've seen multiples of the same number on watch boxes. I was told they are the Inspectors number. So in this case, Inspector #13 was the last to see this watch before shipped out to stores to be sold. I personally have had 3 watches all with the same sticker and number.
I've seen 5 a Diamond MMs since released. Not sure I buy the whole inspector number. It's not like they are producing thousands. As stated before I have yet to see a number higher than 100 so it seems unlikely that they would have so many people looking at one particular watch. @OakleyFrankFMJ has three. Perhaps he can weigh in on the number. His were all in the twenties I believe. Where did you hear the inspector story from. Just curious?

I've seen 5 a Diamond MMs since released. Not sure I buy the whole inspector number. It's not like they are producing thousands. As stated before I have yet to see a number higher than 100 so it seems unlikely that they would have so many people looking at one particular watch. @OakleyFrankFMJ has three. Perhaps he can weigh in on the number. His were all in the twenties I believe. Where did you hear the inspector story from. Just curious?
Local O Store associate.

1.jpg

Back