• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Of The Men Here Rock The Violet Lenses?

You know i love the violet, the white frames r a no to me, because i cant rock them, but some others do look ok n them.

pink, violet, baby blue.... there is no suchs thing as women or men color! Just wear what you like and don't care a damn about what other think on this :)

Look what I found at my O store. I guess they're trying to attract the fruitcakes. :wink:

1332810657-picsay.jpg

Batwolf said:
Wearing Violet lenses is nowhere near the same level as crossdressing, as you assert.

You wear your black, I'll be a real Oakley fan and sport the colors I like. Why would Violet be a "fruitcake" color? Is it because more women wear purple items? So should a woman not wear Fire or Ruby because they're a little aggressive?

And I see a lot of men wear Darts, would you call those guys fruitcakes?

While I say that violet is a necessary Oakley lens color, as fire or ruby is, since it allows for a frame to take on a whole new look. Anything loud and obnoxious is interesting to look at, so Oakley will make it and draw attention to its wearers! Case and point: deuce coupe. Sulphur is LOUD! But that why they are SICK! So go violet iridium. However, men shouldn't wear Darts. I have 100+ glasses ranging from Romeo to A-Wire Thick and Zero S to Plaintiff, but I'd never wear a Dart. (Even if they DID make a matte black with VR28 black iridium polarized) as they should in at least every frame! ;)

I'm so glad that I couldn't care less what people think of anything that I like :cool:

Cars, Women, Music, Food, Clothes...the list is almost endless :lol:

Oh, and yes...I :rockon: the Violet

Latest Posts

Back