• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IPhone 5

WTF is BB? :confused:
There are more apps for IOS for sure. But most of them are useless fart apps and stuff that isnt very functional.
Too bad MS waited so long to get in it. They are going to have a tough road ahead of them.
Im all Android here, but most of my clients want to use their iPads to do everything, So I have learned the platform.

BB = Blackberry

Windows Phone is a SLICK platform. Looks great, works great...and I think it has a future as long as microsoft keeps dumping money into it.

Reading about the iPhone5 today and discovered that the charging port is different than previous iPhone ports. Good job Apple...you've now made countless chargers, accessories, iHomes and charging docks obsolete unless you drop another $30 for the adapter to make your old one work.

Couldn't give a **** less if the government knows where I'm at.
It was a joke...I think...But, I am not sure how we have become a society with faces buried in their little geek devices though...the local stores finally are going to outlaw them being used inside here which is a start...far as I am concerned cell phone =big waste of money.

Reading about the iPhone5 today and discovered that the charging port is different than previous iPhone ports. Good job Apple...you've now made countless chargers, accessories, iHomes and charging docks obsolete unless you drop another $30 for the adapter to make your old one work.

One of the reasons the only apple in my house is the ones I pick off the trees!

DONT DRINK THE JUICE!!!!!!!

It was going to happen eventually. Things evolve. The technology to make the same thing in a smaller package didn't exist before. Yea it sucks, but you'd be naive to think they weren't gonna change at some point.

I do however think that 30$ is a ridiculous for what that is.

It was a joke...I think...But, I am not sure how we have become a society with faces buried in their little geek devices though...the local stores finally are going to outlaw them being used inside here which is a start...far as I am concerned cell phone =big waste of money.

Oh I know. I was just saying, don't care lol.

Latest Posts

Back