• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must watch ... 90s generation............. so ridiculous

• Thread starter 69RainbowTIwarrior71
  • Start date
I love final fantasy VII , well I love all the final fantasys , beat them all except the XI , lightning returns and the XIV
Heh, exactly the same here. I did play a bit of XI and XIV but not enough to say I'd beaten then. I started Lightning Returns but didn't get far before switching to something else.

OMG the final fantasy VII crisis core was AWESOME !!!!!!
cloud , zack , sephiroth , angeal , aeris that game is a masterpiece
the last scene ' zack's death ' got me into a brain coma for a couple of hours
have you seen final fantasy advent children?
I love Crisis Core! Love it. The song that plays in that scene ("The price of freedom") I love too.

I know there is also a hack for psp vita now ive been watching it. I have to research it further
I have the fat psp (1000 I guess) first I have to find it , only god knows where its at

ohh no that is hard to hack as you need a magic battery hahaha psp 3000 the best easy hack bro
thanks for the info bro'
I remember someone told me the same exactly thing like thousand of years ago :p (well just a few years ago)
I guess I have to buy a psp3000 them

I love Crisis Core! Love it. The song that plays in that scene ("The price of freedom") I love too.

OMG
dude what did you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my head I can see zack going up against the whole shinra army , fighting alone , bleeding , falling down
looking at the sky , praying for cloud's recovery , and angeal's arm picking him up
and a feather falling down the sky
damn feels :cry:

Back