• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Days - See anything you like?

The skull stuff is on sale. The hoodies are only $45. The puffer jacket is back down to $75, and the hats are only $15 each now.
And if you buy for 50$ and use the code COMEBACK you will get extra 10% off. So win win :p

I saw these marked down before as well but they don’t seem to be any longer? Do you happen to have a link still showing them discounted?
I bought my red tigers from here before Oakley ever had them on their site... the discount is more than what MVP discount is... have to mention to... the packaging from this place was top notch and protected both pair I bought so the boxes were clean and not dented like they usually are from sites like this...

Unless they don’t update the U.K. website until they update the US website when people wake up on the east coast then this MVP days event may just turn out to be a damp squib. Nothing different today that I can see, still just the same discount banner on the front page. Last event I seek to remember different things each day

So actually these Bulworth shoes have totally surprised me! At 40% off on MVP they are awesome and fit my wide foot perfectly. Also deep enough to fit my insert with the sole and super light. They feel 100% better and less cheap than the teeth which were horrible. I am calling them the MVP deal of the week. For me at least.

IMG_6225.jpeg

IMG_6226.jpeg

IMG_6227.jpeg

IMG_6228.jpeg

I really have to stop surfing the MVP site. These new sandals are also at 40% off. Had to order a pair for $30 and some hybrid shorts to go with them too.

IMG_6241.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back