• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Days - See anything you like?

I decided to get one last thing. Even though some sellers on E-bay have these listed for over $100, Oakley still has a crap load of stock on these Staple shirts.

95B4233B-573F-4E51-89A3-0CBEF17C2EF1.jpeg

I decided to get one last thing. Even though some sellers on E-bay have these listed for over $100, Oakley still has a crap load of stock on these Staple shirts.

View attachment 1051596
Haha. Thanks for sharing. I just went and ordered too. Even with the discount the T-Shirt seems expensive for what it is but just to wear the limited edition and potentially send it back it’s worth it. 😜 It will go nice with my Staple Zeros.

View attachment 1051596
I ordered one of these last week to go with the Zero's bundle. They had the M Frame one but not a lot of size options left. It was a descent time to get some replacement lenses and ear socks, to bad the extra promo code didn't apply to the ear-sock kits.

I ordered one of these last week to go with the Zero's bundle. They had the M Frame one but not a lot of size options left. It was a descent time to get some replacement lenses and ear socks, to bad the extra promo code didn't apply to the ear-sock kits.
What extra code?

Back