1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shade Station

Shade Station Oakley Retailer Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Clean lines, Swiss made and ingeniously simple. The new Oakley Bottle Cap Watches are some of the most well made timepieces to ever come from the engineers at Oakley. They feature an incredibly efficient gold plated, five-jewel quartz movement which ensures that it will keep good time, all of the time. It’s roots are firmly based in Oakley history with a rugged appearance and the simplicity you won’t find elsewhere.

They are due into us around the beginning of July and we are already having huge interest in them so I'd advise pre-ordering as soon as you can! We've just done a campaign for these awesome watches, check it out here;

http://www.shadestation.co.uk/campaign/New-In-Oakley-Bottle-Cap-Watches.html

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station - bottlecap.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Do you guys have any pics that you've taken of the watches or just the stock pics?

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Looks nice in the picture.

4. Shade Station

Shade Station Oakley Retailer Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Not yet, I'm afraid. We're hoping to get some samples in soon and get some pictures up on here for you.

5. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station - 2agequza.jpg

Here it is.

6. Sundalo

Sundalo Oakley Expert

$500 for a quartz!?!?!? :shock:

7. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I do not know much about watches.

8. Sundalo

Sundalo Oakley Expert

If you paid $100 or more for a battery operated watch.....YOU PAID TOO MUCH!!!!!!

edit: quartz = battery operated

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station - universal-quartz-diver-movement1.jpg

Can shade station post a picture of the quartz movement? I know Rolex has an 11 jewel quartz movement.

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station - Rolex-Quartz-Watch-Movement.jpg

9. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Couldn't the same be said about shades? I think we all know we pay a premium for the O....

Jason M Hensley likes this.
  10. What you said. Not everyone likes auto movement. So I have to change a battery every 3-4 years, so what? I wear different watches and may not use one for a while, so auto isn't the choice for me. Quartz movement keeps more accurate time too I believe.