• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW - Oakley Bottle Cap Watches | Shade Station

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Clean lines, Swiss made and ingeniously simple. The new Oakley Bottle Cap Watches are some of the most well made timepieces to ever come from the engineers at Oakley. They feature an incredibly efficient gold plated, five-jewel quartz movement which ensures that it will keep good time, all of the time. It’s roots are firmly based in Oakley history with a rugged appearance and the simplicity you won’t find elsewhere.

They are due into us around the beginning of July and we are already having huge interest in them so I'd advise pre-ordering as soon as you can! We've just done a campaign for these awesome watches, check it out here;

http://www.shadestation.co.uk/campaign/New-In-Oakley-Bottle-Cap-Watches.html

bottlecap.png

If you paid $100 or more for a battery operated watch.....YOU PAID TOO MUCH!!!!!!

edit: quartz = battery operated

universal-quartz-diver-movement1.jpg

Can shade station post a picture of the quartz movement? I know Rolex has an 11 jewel quartz movement.

Rolex-Quartz-Watch-Movement.jpg

Couldn't the same be said about shades? I think we all know we pay a premium for the O....

What you said. Not everyone likes auto movement. So I have to change a battery every 3-4 years, so what? I wear different watches and may not use one for a while, so auto isn't the choice for me. Quartz movement keeps more accurate time too I believe.

Back