• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Juliet / X-Metals?

I know people in the Oakley Inner Circle, so I already have 3 2016 pre-release Juliets...

Just wait til they release the limited edition and numbered IH Romeo X2...

Yes, you heard that right, they will take elements and design characteristics from the XX and Romeo and create a Hybrid IH Rome X2...

I couldn't get my hands on those because no one associated with Oakley or Jim have any knowledge of the personnel creating/designing the IH Romeo X2...they're calling them the "Oakley Special Forces Unit" in the bunker...

Can't wait to see it !!!
So do I boss

@jpinheiroh so you know, there will be NO more Xmetals made ever again. Oakley has no plans to open a plant to make a sunglass which created so much toxic run off that the plant eventually was closed down. So with that being said tell all your friends there will be none. That's it.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
So time is a mf thing, would’t you say big fella?

Screenshot_20220605-085354_Chrome.jpg

I couldn’t understand English back in the day when I start this post. I had the google translate open so I could get what this people was saying.
Shortly I got to move to North America.
Tome me 9 months to lear English, figure out jobs and trying to make a living out here.
Never disrespect no one in my life, never have never will.
Times go by, and I remember this thing out of the blue, and now that I’m a able to speak fluently 3-4 languages fluently. I decided to say something. Not sure if e reine is alive. Or maybe covid got them, never now.

Did anyone got to get a juliet & Romeo box tho?
Or a mortgage payment is a better option?