• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HQ Closing

Geeeeez....its not rocket science, they wanna save some bucks definitely it will happen. It is a business after all. The only reason why oakley is still around is the "oakley of old" ( i myself and this forum accounts for that ) other than that the new branding is as good as dead.

Demm Right.........pjd1234

I think the 600 or whatever they laid off should put together a company. Gibson did it. Harley Davidson did it. I don't know though. A lot of the hunting and safety glasses in the hardware store and WalMart resemble Flak Jackets. They aren't as cool, or well made, but they have the basic look. I love my Flak Jackets, but it's just hard to come up with original, cool stuff like Oakley did in their heyday. So much cool stuff has been done. It's hard to top perfection like Oakley did during the X-Metal days. They made a lot of cool O-Matter stuff after X-Metal. Maybe Lux feels like theiR investment has run its course.

UFOs also exist

I have seen lights that are hard to explain. UFO's do exist. The trouble is it would take a million years for one to get here. And if it did, It would be such a large craft that our space station would look like the gas cap. No one has ever seen a UFO. It's impossible for one to reach us. I always have to laugh when these people are "taken aboard the mother ship and probed". Wishful thinking.

I have seen lights that are hard to explain. UFO's do exist. The trouble is it would take a million years for one to get here. And if it did, It would be such a large craft that our space station would look like the gas cap. No one has ever seen a UFO. It's impossible for one to reach us. I always have to laugh when these people are "taken aboard the mother ship and probed". Wishful thinking.

Pieces from the UFO

0e3419be22bf296294c458d869836d74.jpg

Could be the reason why Jim expressed such disappointment last month on Facebook.

Back