• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm Lens Technology - I Wish You Guys Could Have Seen What I Saw Today!

And if anyone wants to see prizm in person you can see it in goggles. Some are in store already. Hard to see the difference until the snow hits but I couldn't agree more - it will really put Oakley optics into the forefront again!

Don't forget the shooting arrays for the ballistic M-Frame 3.0 and radars are floating around too already.

I was able to get a whisper of a hint from an employee that they're not just coming out with some cool stuff for the first release, they said there will be some releases later in the year that will be game changing. So in case you're not head over heels in love or think they just didn't hit the mark (which will be impossible) then keep in mind we got all year. But you'll think the first release is pretty rad.

And if you play sports, trust me, the Prizm technology works. There's nothing on the market that compares. Unlike standard lenses that gradually block out particular colors or wavelengths of light, Prizm drastically fine tunes the colors you want or don't want based upon the activity. Think of Oakey already being HD radio, and now they give you a 10 dial stereo tuner and have adjusted all ten dials perfectly to match your music. 15 years in the making, awesome.

Can't wait to see what is in store. I've been considering getting the prizm lenses for my radars from the SI site, it might have to be my next purchase.

Back