• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's new Prizm Lens Line

20150213_092001_zpsnbyval9s.jpg
the daily prizm polarized, it's a great lens ... but I wish was little darker where people can't see your eyes, the prizm lens that are not polarized have alot of color iridium options so don't have this worry.

And with that information,i'm kinda leaning towards the prizm baseball.pity there's only one polarized set for the flaks.
Its so irritating trying to pick new lenses lol.

So has anyone tried out the Road lenses for driving use? I currently use a pair of Flaks with OO Red Iridium Polarized and they've been a decent lens at 18%. If the Prizm Road is 20%, i doubt my eyes would be able to differentiate a 2% change, but how Oakley "fine tuned" the lenses for the specific use intrigues me.

All the threads that mention the Prizm Golf get rave reviews. I'm a beginner golfer and i don't expect any improvements in my game while wearing golf specific lenses, but it'd be cool to see what the course looks like while wearing the Prizm lenses.

They are purty, but they also look really really close to the OO RIP. So if the differences are marginal, i may just end up passing on them and just use what i already have. I don't suppose you have a pair of OO RIP to compare to the Prizm Road?

Latest Posts

Back