• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley's new Prizm Lens Line

@Jben04 can you tell a difference between the prizm daily polarized and black iridium polarized.
Yes, the Prizm daily's are much nicer than the black iridium polarized lenses,also the actual lenses look a lighter colour, my only complaint is that the eye is more visible through the prizm , which is why i'm gonna take them back and look at the others.
Maybe going for a coloured lens will help that factor,, just curious if later in the year they will come out with all their prizm line in polarized?

I would definitely hope for a darker, if not slightly more reflected/mirrored finish on the outside.... but definitely looks impressive from the pictures kronin posted.

I picked up the Prizm Daily Polarized today but it was getting dark so I could not test them out.

Though I still haven't had a chance to try them in a heavy downpour, some nasty weather the past few days has let me try the prizm trail as rain driving glasses (not road but trail). I gotta say, they're excellent, better so far than anything else I've tried.

With all the auto-balance, etc stuff the camera does this isn't the best example of what it looks like but will give you an idea:

20150222_134343.jpg
20150222_134354.jpg

Latest Posts

Back