• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2016 College Football Thread***

Have they made it official?

Story broke this afternoon from an inside source saying they decided to fire Strong, will be announced before Thanksgiving, likely tomorrow (Mon). Herman is the most likely replacement - he was getting a little tarnished but that upset over Louisville Thurs polished him back up and apparently he wants to come here, too.

Story broke this afternoon from an inside source saying they decided to fire Strong, will be announced before Thanksgiving, likely tomorrow (Mon). Herman is the most likely replacement - he was getting a little tarnished but that upset over Louisville Thurs polished him back up and apparently he wants to come here, too.
Yeah after they smashed Louisville it was pretty much a foregone conclusion and then Charlie cemented it by losing to Kansas. I just figured they would make an agreement behind closed doors and finish the season out before making anything official.

I never thought I'd revel in destruction of a rival, but I'm ready for some gator tail.

One of my buds who hates the Patriots and Gators said he'd rather cheer for the Gators. Nah, Gators must lose at all costs... Go Patriots lol

Sent from Q's Note5
I have and will pull for any sec team, except florida. I have a genuine hatred for everything gayturd! Stems from their arrogant and ignorant fan base.

Never understood the widespread hatred for Duke basketball until I watched a documentary about Naismith and Kansas and how Duke alumnus were trying to win the rules or something at an auction to display at Duke. Duke is to basketball what florida is to football. No real history or winning tradition prior to the 90's but their arrogant ignorant fans think they're God's gift to college basketball/football. Its beyond annoying!

I have and will pull for any sec team, except florida. I have a genuine hatred for everything gayturd! Stems from their arrogant and ignorant fan base.

Never understood the widespread hatred for Duke basketball until I watched a documentary about Naismith and Kansas and how Duke alumnus were trying to win the rules or something at an auction to display at Duke. Duke is to basketball what florida is to football. No real history or winning tradition prior to the 90's but their arrogant ignorant fans think they're God's gift to college basketball/football. Its beyond annoying!
I noticed that about their fans...they lean towards the arrogant side... just glad the ones I met are nice people...just that one flaw.

Sent from Q's Note5

I literally had a uf fan tell me that UGA had so much more history and wins because we have been playing football 100 more years. I said what the hell do you mean? He said uf didn't start playing football until the late 1980's while UGA started in the 1890's! Yes he literally said that, outloud, with a serious tone and a serious look on his face. It took everything in me not to throat punch his dumbass!!

I literally had a uf fan tell me that UGA had so much more history and wins because we have been playing football 100 more years. I said what the hell do you mean? He said uf didn't start playing football until the late 1980's while UGA started in the 1890's! Yes he literally said that, outloud, with a serious tone and a serious look on his face. It took everything in me not to throat punch his dumbass!!
Well, we need signs of idiots...and he gave you one. I'm amazed you didn't just laugh at him.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back