• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

The Oakley glasses that get me the most attention are OTT of course. I've had people ask me about my Scars and Plates. My most memorable look is from a little boy walking out of X-Men 2 opening weekend with my X-Metal/Ruby Juliet. Females notice the Oakley watches more than the glasses.

Got a comment on my M Frame Heaters yesterday. I was doing some work around the house getting it cleaned up for the end of the lease and a guy came by selling windows door to door. He asked me if those were my glasses or if I just had my eyes dilated and had a medical set.

I didn't know how to react, other than to take them off and just say "I like them?"

A month or two ago, I wore my Zero 0.3 and walk in an Oakley store (bluewater)....and the sales guy was amazed what type of oakleys they were......he even borrowed it from me, wore it and called all his other mates to have a look at him wearing a very cool and ultra rare oakely eyepiece....

12May2012SLR016.jpg

Most of the approaches I've gotten have been while wearing Deuce Coupe Frogskins or Holbrooks. Always been positive, usually compliments.

I do catch the occasional glare while rocking the Chrome Plaintiff now that I think about it. My White Jawbones get some stares too.

Back