• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Sweet! One of my most often carried...

Harry
It fits in my pocket - I took it with me to Party City to buy costumes...

Best carry piece ever...wait, maybe the slightly thinner G43 is better to some folks, but I love the fact that the G27 is .40...

It fits in my pocket - I took it with me to Party City to buy costumes...

Best carry piece ever...wait, maybe the slightly thinner G43 is better to some folks, but I love the fact that the G27 is .40...

I often front pocket carry it in an Alabama Holster. I use a GAP floor plate on the mag for a better grip. 27 over the 43 any day of the week. 10rds of .40S&W is A LOT of lead to sneak in your front pocket. It's a perfect pistol in so many ways....as a primary or back up. You can convert it to fire like a 26/33 (in 9mm or .357 SIG) as well as .22LR. So many mag options, optics, lights, etc. I have a Laser Max in mine and up to about 10-12 yards....works fine. Great piece of equipment...

I often front pocket carry it in an Alabama Holster. I use a GAP floor plate on the mag for a better grip. 27 over the 43 any day of the week. 10rds of .40S&W is A LOT of lead to sneak in your front pocket. It's a perfect pistol in so many ways....as a primary or back up. You can convert it to fire like a 26/33 (in 9mm or .357 SIG) as well as .22LR. So many mag options, optics, lights, etc. I have a Laser Max in mine and up to about 10-12 yards....works fine. Great piece of equipment...
I've been in love with TLR's for a while...

I've always had great experiences with them...

I'm a SureFire fan. Here's my Tupperware. It's in the middle of some grip mods, my Dremel died and I haven't picked up one or borrowed one yet

b74f071775e7252e04dbd02b42b2d1f4.jpg

LOL.......those are illegal over here

no, not the gun :rofl:

1800mg of Taurine, 450mg of L-Carnitine, 180mg of Inositol , 325 mg of Ginseng, and 90 mg of Guarana.....+ caffeine !

Me with a gun after i had that drink = :hunter:

By the way, that smiley is inaccurate and impossible , he shoots 4 times, but it´s a double barreled shotgun !

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back