• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Posters From The Oakley Store?

they will never sell them, against company policy. Just ask someone who works there, normally they are just thrown out if nobody claims them.

I have found the best way is to find a authorized dealer that will get rid of em. Maybe at the local pimple palasades mall. Find you a store with a broke student working there and a make em an offer.

I've had different luck with different people. At the Vault in Mebane, NC I've never had luck getting ANYTHING.

At the Vault in Concord Mills, NC, twice I've asked for and gotten some double display stands. One time the I asked and the girl said she'd see what she could do since her manager was there. When she rung me up she leaned in and said "There's something in your bag, but if you look inside of it before you get out of eyesight of the store I'll take it back" and the other time she rung me up and since here manager was right there again she said "Yeah, come over here and let me show you those OCP's you were asking about." We walked over to the OCP wall and she opened a drawer and pulled out a display and told me to leave... and smiled.

I think it depends on the people honestly, as policy is that it is all "Oakley" property. Technically nothing display wise is supposed to be in the public's hands

I've had different luck with different people. At the Vault in Mebane, NC I've never had luck getting ANYTHING.

At the Vault in Concord Mills, NC, twice I've asked for and gotten some double display stands. One time the I asked and the girl said she'd see what she could do since her manager was there. When she rung me up she leaned in and said "There's something in your bag, but if you look inside of it before you get out of eyesight of the store I'll take it back" and the other time she rung me up and since here manager was right there again she said "Yeah, come over here and let me show you those OCP's you were asking about." We walked over to the OCP wall and she opened a drawer and pulled out a display and told me to leave... and smiled.

I think it depends on the people honestly, as policy is that it is all "Oakley" property. Technically nothing display wise is supposed to be in the public's hands
and you havnt married her yet? :blink:

Latest Posts

Back