• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RealD 3D

Sanfran

I should Work at Oakley
USA
Wanted to share our 3D experience: So I took my family to see Superman v Batman tonight in RealD / 3D. Found out that AMC theaters use the RealD, which is what all Oakley 3D glasses are. So 2 pair of Hobbits and 2 TinTins, and two hours later, we were all blown away. We thought the theater glasses were as good in quality, but the Gascan 3Ds were more comfortable and had a more full picture with the wrap around. The theater ones were kinda like Frogskins. The Oakleys rock. Great movie too! No spoiler info :popcorn:

Wanted to share our 3D experience: So I took my family to see Superman v Batman tonight in RealD / 3D. Found out that AMC theaters use the RealD, which is what all Oakley 3D glasses are. So 2 pair of Hobbits and 2 TinTins, and two hours later, we were all blown away. We thought the theater glasses were as good in quality, but the Gascan 3Ds were more comfortable and had a more full picture with the wrap around. The theater ones were kinda like Frogskins. The Oakleys rock. Great movie too! No spoiler info :popcorn:
I agree 100% I have and am keeping the entire 3D Collection and it is all I use when seeing flicks in 3D. I wish Oakley did more! Now that 3D movies have really exploded, wouldn't be a bad idea... Thanks for the post @Rotorhead

Back