1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

This is the final knockout round! For the last match, we'll be pitting the two Elite "Heavyweights" of the Oakley lineup.

Pit Boss
    Round 8 - Pit Boss Vs C-Six - 49f6097f2439d.jpg

C-Six
    Round 8 - Pit Boss Vs C-Six - 4af9a9058a1c3.jpg

Remember: You don't need to own either to vote. The whole idea is which one do you prefer? It doesn't matter what influences your decision. Just vote!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

C-SIX! pit boss is just not attractive to me..

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i could have bought a alloy c-six but the money i spent to buy one got put to something a little more important haha like bills. lol. :'( *tear* oh well. I'd rather save my money for a c-six than a bunch of x-metals :)

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i like the aggressiveness of the Pit boss more. even though the C-six is more sport oriented(unobtainium bits) and means it suits me better, thats not what you pay thousands of dollars for..

5. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

I went with the Csix. the orbitals are not outrageous but the whole thing is a work of engineering art.

6. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

The entire Elite Series cost twice as much then it should, thus why I don't care to own any but...I will say the C-SIX, even though they're not as out there of a design as I'd like and nor do I by that it took 5 years to design.

7. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I voted Pit Boss myself and not because i currently own 3 pairs of them. I voted for them because as far as design goes, i feel it gives a head nod to the older louder/crazier designs. The contours are just sexy.

I will admit that the C-Six is an awesome piece from an engineering standpoint and i'm sure a lot of thought went into designing and creating it, but is it worth $1500/$4000? Definitely not. And it looks kinda boring compared to the Pit Boss. I would like to own a C-Six in the future, but purely from a collectors standpoint and only if i can find one at a huge discount.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

bingo

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'd have to go C-Six. I own a Pit Boss & love it BUT i have tried the C-Six on & it is just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I have the money i'd own one of them too.

10. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Pit boss, because I think it is more attainable for more people.