• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell-tale Sign A Shadow Head BOB Near You Is A Replica! So BEWARE!

perhaps others can take a look for mine fake or genuine?(buy this from local O-vault)
EvRcxS.jpg

qG6Zoe.jpg

svatDr.jpg

0KZDPq.jpg

Rays and hogs bob look almost identical. Oakley isn't in the business for display items they are in the sunglass business that's where the real collectable is. These bobs are no different than the custom painted/chrome spike bobs we all have.

IH nailed it on the head with his post above

I always like original if possible. I would buy a fake if it was advertised that way. Such little variation. And who was that guy producing all of those bobs on his bench?

So what happened with all the drama from 2 years ago? Did Dragonforce888 get his Romeos? Did Bawitheba send back the fake? what happened? I gotta know! I'm dying here!!!!

Hell of a good question. And how about pics of any in stores back in the day?

Hello my O-friends!

Fresh news! I bought a replica here in Brazil, it's impossible to find a original one, what can I say about a replica? Pure luck! So, it looks a low quality production, specially in the edges. I will try to sanding the plaster (yes it is made with plaster) and give it a better look. Then I will produce a silicone mold to make a new one for me. What do you think about it. Since it is an extremely rare diplay, and not a product, It would a good idea to reproduce them? Or I will burn in the hell?

"Don't piss heaven off, we got the hell to pay". :)

Price paid: US$125 (expensive for us 1 US$ = 4 times the local currency)

bob-oakley-expositor-raridade-968711-MLB20630272678_032016-F.jpg

Latest Posts

Back