• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

Just completed my IH clone. X-man tuned and clearguarded. 2 sets of polar violet lenses, one from Infinite Hero, the other from OakleyontheSpot for backup. 2 sets of rubber from linegear, 1 for backup.
IMG_0599_zpsdmf2grtd.jpg
IMG_0597_zpsxxnesqes.jpg
IMG_0601_zps9rp6l2dy.jpg
Beautiful pair man! Love 'em! Gotta love that violet iridium polar!

I'm trying to decide if I put the Violet Polar I have on the way for a clone into the Plasma or Carbon frame

I'd say go with the carbon frame, it will make the colour stand out more

I showed my wife a couple of pics from here/google of IH in plasma and carbon frames and she said the same thing as you lol

I think the plasma makes the violet stand out a little more but am leaning towards using the carbon......gives me an excuse to get a Genuine IH Juliet (when I can find one)

I had one prior to seeking all my metals and needless to say I am definitely regretting it now. The prices have gone up so much, that's if you can find one at all.

My wife just says they all look the same lol

I'm trying to decide if I put the Violet Polar I have on the way for a clone into the Plasma or Carbon frame

i am going to take my IH lenses and purple rubbers off my Plasma frame and put them on a Carbon frame in the next week or two. a set of Emerald lenses i have here are going in the Plasma frame for a daily wearer. the Plasma frame wasn't an original IH frame anyways, just a second/fire originally.

i just like the Carbon/Violet combo better than Plasma/Violet. i love my custom Carbon IH XS.

I'm gonna a have one of my beater pairs of J's (either regular stem or hammer.. can't decide) to be sent to Mark, and have them get a matte black finish and tune up. Then put some ih lenses on those bad boys.