• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

i had a good transaction, but it seems he rubs the forum members the wrong way and has shady business practices. consensus seems to be avoid doing business with him if you can and be extremely careful if you do buy from him. the prices should keep you away anyways.

i had a good transaction, but it seems he rubs the forum members the wrong way and has shady business practices. consensus seems to be avoid doing business with him if you can and be extremely careful if you do buy from him. the prices should keep you away anyways.

;)

oh they look nice in a display case...but they are too rare to be totin around.
HAHAHA !!!!

i threw mine in a soft vault, stuffed them in a bag next to my GoPro Hero4 and that bag was tossed in the belly of a plane headed to Colombia...

they´re sitting on my kitchen table next to a half eaten macadamia cookie from Subway cuz i wore them yesterday...

and i´ll wear them pretty much 3 or 4 times a week...

**no shelf whore**

Happy b-day, BTW...

I have bid against him many times, I was able to figure out how it was him bidding on stuff and I would bid against him constantly. Not hard to know its him bidding..... He is a piece of work, one of these days ebay will shut him down for fake junk. He plays as if he didnt know. Lying POS
Agree with you 100% xmetalmanic.......apart the eBay taking him down bit: I'm afraid the contemporary eBay just seems to ignore things as long as there's profit to be had!