• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Many NOT TO Shelf Whore Club Members....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
call me a dumbass but is the point of this that you wear ALL of your pairs or you display all of your pairs? Shelf Whore seems it could go either way. Either way i have NO NIB pairs i wear all of mine except the old eye jackets and the like. My usual wear is my X Squareds but the Juliets, Mars and my Fuel Cells get daily use. My new 24K SW Holbrooks my GF got me are now in the rotation too lol. Please clarify to this old dumbass. Thanks in advance.
Tim

call me a dumbass but is the point of this that you wear ALL of your pairs or you display all of your pairs? Shelf Whore seems it could go either way. Either way i have NO NIB pairs i wear all of mine except the old eye jackets and the like. My usual wear is my X Squareds but the Juliets, Mars and my Fuel Cells get daily use. My new 24K SW Holbrooks my GF got me are now in the rotation too lol. Please clarify to this old dumbass. Thanks in advance.
Tim

Yes sir, the title can be confusing. Shelf whore are for the ones displaying their sunglasses. You may fall under "no shelf whore club".

I think the title means there are too many "no shelf whores" and the shelf whore are uniting on this thread.

Last edited:
Does it count if I don't have them on a shelf yet? If so count me in. Kind of crappy to have 250+ pairs and not display them but until I get my permanent place I don't want to assemble and disassemble all those glasses. I wear probably 10% at most

Whats the next number,I wear about four out of 60 so definatley a shelf prostitute.

I have the need to pull out of the "No Shelf Whores Club", & am looking for a nice, soft landing somewhere.

I certainly have not the numbers in my Collection as I am reasonably sure most others here do, but with 22 & growing - from O-Matter, to Wires, & an X-Metal - w/ a crap-ton of accessories, bags, cases, stands, display "Cube", etc., for & of everything just overflowing, not to mention new & somewhat-vintage models mixed in throughout, I believe I belong.

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sk ... Oh, ... who am I BS'ing? I cannot do either.

:crazypilot:

Last edited:
Back