• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your "go-to" Pair?

Either my red over black Split Jackets (polarized) that I need new lenses for, or my oldest pair, my black XX with Fire Irridium lenses, with my orange and black Flack Jackets as my backup car shades. If I'm wearing orange, which is often, then they move to the top of the rotation.

I just got a pair of frogskins that are likely to move up in the pecking order.

Since getting my Turbines, they have become my go to. They look great, are extremely comfortable, have good coverage, and I like looking through the 24k polarized lenses they have in them.

It varies quite a bit, and is often the most recent pair I bought. However, the last few months it has been my matte black Chrome Polarized Flak 2.0. On cloudier days it is almost always the Woodland Camo Flak 1.0 with VR28 though. Though that will change how that I have the Woodland Camo Flak 2.0 on the way. I'm finding the Flak 2.0's the most comfortable and versatile pair in my collection, which I guess is why I have four of them now.

Latest Posts

Back