• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What pair gets you the most compliments?

I wore a pair of Rust decay gas cans to work last night and got a lot of comments on them....I also get a lot of comments on my minute machine

@Rustpot if I had to guess why that pair gets the most compliments for you, or why anyone gets compliments on specific pairs, my guess would be that possibly that specific pair looks great on your face. I can't say that I ever really get many compliments on any of the pairs I wear. I wear many different pairs, and lately it's been mostly metals for me. I got a compliment on a pair of Straight Jackets for the OO RIP lenses. I got 2 compliments on a pair of XS. The only other pair people seem to like, and pair I have received the most compliments are 24K XMXX.

These for me get the most compliments.

IMG_0051.JPG

Last compliment I received was from a teenager when I wore Frogskin Gen1, Satin Black, Custom Emerald lenses. Some kids just like shiny things ;)

I almost never get compliments on my Oaks, but when I do it tends to be a pair of Juliets. Don't know if it actually has anything to do with them being Juliets vs. a different frame or if it's just the law of averages since I wear Juliets more that anything else.

Got one on an XX, but that mostly looks like a Juliet...

Then the one big exception when I got a compliment on radarlocks with prizm trail.
I really think other's love the Iridium Colors, ie Prizm trail. Most people are afraid to wear bold colors and styles, but they like them on others (US)!?

Lately it's been my custom antix, orange grey and black digi camo with a chrome lense. But that's cuz I've worn em quite a few times I'm guessing and they're by no means average!! And I constantly get compliments on my minute machine.

The average Joe out there wouldn't know the difference between a 5 dollar pair of gas station sunglasses and a 200 dollar pair of Oakleys.

Latest Posts

Back