• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Do?

Neither...bank the cash and hunt ebay, forum, Craigslist for deals cause all those are cheaper than the Vaults. I know some people that swear by the iPad but when truth be told, 90% of what I do online can be done just as easily on my EVO...and its slides into my pocket or my waistband. A cased iPad is the size of a legal pad after all

Agree, bank and look for killer deals... Ipad will always be available, but I come across things regularly that I might not have a chance at again if not for a VERY long time...

If wife got me presents I'd ask to get oil leak in car fixed I am told I am in danger of catching fire everytime I drive Adds to daily excitement though...I dont know enough about ipad to comment on butI'd spend 150 at Vault and keep the rest

We ended up going to the Vault and I picked up two new pairs. I already have first gen iPad and told her that it is still in perfect condition....so there is really no need for a new one. I actually think she was hoping that I would get a new one, so she can have my current one. :laugh:

I will post up pics of my new purchases a little bit later.

And a big thanks to all for the B-day wishes.

Happy Birthday as well Lucky to have wife that indulges your Oakley love...mine went one time to a Vault with me a year after we married 8 years ago so I dont get to one often

Congrat's Del!
glad you went through with the Vault. :eek:)

Thanks Yoshi....

Here they are....

FMJ Twenty....
2012-03-04154355.jpg

24K Juliet....
2012-03-04154832.jpg

Damn 24K Juliet? did it have the box and coin?
Nice to see a Twenty in person! remind me of a Pit Bull Small if there ever was one.

Latest Posts

Back