• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats in your daily Kitchen Sink??

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Sorry if this has been posted. I did a search and came up with nothing.

Just wondering what does everyone put in a pack like the Kitchen Sink if you use it daily? There is so much room in the pack it seems like it would hard to ever make it look full. Now with the Bigger Sink I can't think of much more to carry around.

Show your packs if you use them daily.

DIRTY DISHES!!!!!!! LOL I have the biege one got it off Oakleyvault.com almost 2 years ago for half price and haven't even used it yet......bought it use when we go on vacations (cruises) but always op for my smaller Ogio....

lol, I have 2 and would like to use them I just can't think of enough stuff to put inside.

I don't have a sink backpack, but I kept the laptop bag I have pretty full.

Knife, multitool, flashlight, pens, markers, headphones (earbud), a few micro bags, a couple single-use packets for eyedrops, tylenol, antacid, bottle opener, hat and gloves, sunglasses in case (possibly multiple pairs), server backup tape, secondary backup hard drive, a few Clif bars, bottle of water, a $20 bill and seldom-used credit card, pistol, spare magazine, a small roll of tape, about 20ft of high strength cord, wetnaps, hand sanitizer.

Plus whatever the day needs.

I keep a small organizer pouch in the elastic keeper in the passenger footwell in my car. It's got a few small tools; pliers, screwdrivers, tire pressure gauge, flashlight. A notepad. Some glow sticks.

I also keep a pouch in my trunk area. It's got a first aid kit, tire repair kit, large wound compression bandage ("Israeli" bandage), Quickclot bandage, knife, flashlight batteries, a 5 Hour Energy, emergency blanket/tarp, handwarmers, Clif bars, water.

...I think that's about it for daily stuff. I HAVE to carry the backup stuff to/from work every day. Before I did that I didn't really carry a bag. Now I'm happy I do.

Good tip on carrying tape, like duct tape -

Take a used plastic card like an empty gift card and wrap tape around it. Easier and lighter than carrying a roll with a large core.

Thanks again. I was going to use my bounce back rewards for the bigger sink but it doesn't seem like they are in stores yet. At least not the ones close to me. I'll pick up the digital camo kitchen sink

I just got the kitchen sink a couple of weeks ago. It's maiden voyage will be on Wednesday as I am heading down to North Carolina to visit my brother for 4 days. I am hoping I can fit most of my stuff in there without bringing a second bag.....but I'll know soon enough. I wanted to get the Bath Tub duffel....but I was unsuccessful in locating one.

I have the stealth black kitchen sink I use daily, but I travel a lot so it has my computer, IPad in it's own Oakley bag, camera, and hard drives in it all the time. If I have a 2 to 5 day trip, I also pack clothes in it. For long trips Mostly just have electrical stuff in it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420909574.252697.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420909610.969532.jpg

Inside my Kitchen Sink backpack that I just got a few days ago (I used the Panel Pack before this) which I use daily for work is my safety bump cap, sunglasses, a medium sized towel, a can of insecticide, a 1000ml Nalgene water bottle, 2 passport hard drives, Macbook Air, work uniform, medium sized thermal drinking cup, wires and cables for mobile phone and laptop, a multi-tool, nail clippers, a can of bath and body works room spray and a bottle of perfume ;) Its more or less the same items inside my backpack most of the time when I go to work. But I do switch occasionally from the laptop to the iPad, it depends..

15620818814_0df43abdab_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back