• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

Complete new sets of Flores 1.0 and 2.0 when I was playing in the pond outside Tokyo. Persuaded seller with a Blackout Nighthawk Luminox! and $100 US

To date I'd have to say my CL Plasma/Emerald Juliets....$60 shipped....perfect, tight and serialed.....but no box or coin.....

7a5f99c9.jpg

That's a nice pickup. I got a pair of complete Kozik's for $50. That would probably be my best deal.
Yeah, my dad worked with a guy who won them as a door prize at a golf tournament. He called me while I was at work saying something about $20 Oakleys, I didn't even hear the rest I just said 'yes, buy!'

Just got 3 brand new radar paths.
1. Infinite Hero / black iridium
2. Crystal red / red iridium
3. Matte white / jade iridium
Total cost: $150

photo3hg.jpg

Hi my local vault was selling off stuff yesterday,Livestrong jawbones £30,camo Jupiter jaws £30,holiday ed oil rig in blue chrome rid lense £30 loads of artist serious stuff,frogs wild berry and milk and even wait for it WITK artist serious for £25 missed on that as girl who works there bought it but I do have 2 of them so can't be greedy ha,everybody keep up good work when figured out how to do pics will post some up.

Latest Posts

Back