• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who On OakleyFourm Would You Like To Meet?

I'd say ausoakley. A chick in Oakley... that's two birds with one stone right there lol. She's not that far from me either to be honest.

Im with you there I would like to meet a girl that loves Oakley as much as me. On that note I have converted a few friends and thier wives and sisters in law over to Oakley. Two of my brother in laws the same as well as my sisters but my sisters always want me to buy them pairs.... Ok got off track there for a second. :)

There are a lot of you guys that I've done exchanges with that I'd like to meet, as well as peeps in genenal. Echav23, xmetalmaniac, Herbsley, OakleyBoss, and Dann for obvious reasons.

I know I seem like a stickler on here sometimes so I'm sure people get a bad impression of me. :laugh:

I would be very happy to sit down over a drink and talk to everyone on here about Oakley as the shared interest would make for easy conversation and a good experience. Since we all live all over the world it wont happen but if I had to pick then TERRORISM (Nike Nickel) would be a strong choice for me as we have much in common. I would like to shake hands with other top collectors in the 300+ pair establishment...Doowutchyalike, TOWSNBN, and although not a member on here Alexis Watkins who is another grade A collector. I guess this forum makes a good substitute for meeting each other in person.

There are a lot of you guys that I've done exchanges with that I'd like to meet, as well as peeps in genenal. Echav23, xmetalmaniac, Herbsley, OakleyBoss, and Dann for obvious reasons.

I know I seem like a stickler on here sometimes so I'm sure people get a bad impression of me. :laugh:

You are A-OK in my book. I will like you more when I get my "newest" addition to my collection :).

you're fine. you've been very nice person to some of us here specially with 1st batch of the water transfer project. :)

RoLL OUT THE RED CARPET, THROW DOWN THE ROSE PETALS, and ALL BOW DOWN TO THE INSPIRATION OF THIS MUHFUHH THREAD. EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO BASK IN THE AWESOMENESS OF MY INTERWEBZ PERSONA.

Nah but forreal though, thanks man. There are def some chill fellers on here I wouldnt mind kicking it with.

Latest Posts

Back