• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who On OakleyFourm Would You Like To Meet?

Would love to hang out with Carlos and Del. Both hooked me up with numerous great deals!

Oh and also O_S! Maybe someday when I manage to get a home ticket when Spurs host the Toon Army eh!

Getting sick of meeting Brip and Milk though! hahaha just joking!!:laugh:

You ain't getting me to White Heart Lane to watch that match. Now if you were playing the toffee's i'd me interested:cool:
It would be good to meet up with fellow members. I'm still planning for Vagas & Cali in about 3 years or so time so it would be a shame for me not to drop in at HQ

oakley sight

his avatar is cool-he does puppetshows for underprivilidged children and thats one of them

most his collection is not listed, but if you can think of it-chances are lee has it

his collection is that special it is reffered to as the 'silver collection'

oakley sight

his avatar is cool-he does puppetshows for underprivilidged children and thats one of them

most his collection is not listed, but if you can think of it-chances are lee has it

his collection is that special it is reffered to as the 'silver collection'

I got the impression it was something special. One to be viewed in real life, give a chance.

You ain't getting me to White Heart Lane to watch that match. Now if you were playing the toffee's i'd me interested:cool:
It would be good to meet up with fellow members. I'm still planning for Vagas & Cali in about 3 years or so time so it would be a shame for me not to drop in at HQ

I am planning to visit UK again next year! Only managed to tour London and took a one day trip to Paris during my last visit and YES, watching Spurs play the TOFFEES at Goodison sounds good to me man! But getting tickets will be tricky! haha!

I am planning to visit UK again next year! Only managed to tour London and took a one day trip to Paris during my last visit and YES, watching Spurs play the Toon Army at Goodison sounds good to me man! But getting tickets will be tricky! haha!

Toon Army=Newcastle
Toffees'=Everton.

You let me know closer the time & if you are up near Liverpool I could try & get a match for you & we could meet up if want. Might not be Spurs & if not I'd expect you to cheering on my Toffees'. I'm sure I could arrange something if you want.

Back