• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why many of the Exchange sellers prefer CONUS only?

I recently created a USPS account to create my own labels. I've used the online account to create Overseas labels for EMS as well with no issues. So the "waiting in line" part is no longer a problem now for international shipments as far as I know.

Granted I've only shipped to Singapore, but I have to assume that other international shipping methods are available to create online as well no?
Well all u drug dealers with weigh scales need to send us one lmao

Is that a kronin323 original? If so, it's quote of the month or year.

It's a line from some book I read decades ago, a character insults another by saying, "I'd piss on your grave but I hate waiting in line."

It's stuck with me over the years and I occasionally rehash it humorously when the opportunity comes up...

It's a line from some book I read decades ago, a character insults another by saying, "I'd piss on your grave but I hate waiting in line."

It's stuck with me over the years and I occasionally rehash it humorously when the opportunity comes up...
Figured as much. You should have taken the glory, I'll forget it come tomorrow's hangover ;-)

"CONUS only" is one of the things that grind my gears.:mad: :D

I am in Hawaii, and like Alaska, we are not part of CONUS even though we are part of the USA and use the same postal service.
We have slightly higher shipping cost compared to CONUS -- $5.95 small flat-rate priority box, $12.65 medium flat-rate priority box, etc..
And sometimes take a day longer in delivery for the priority mail, maybe 2 days more with first class mail. 2-day express is guaranteed 2 days though.

Anyway, I am always willing in paying a little more for shipping,
so if the CONUS overlords can reconsider and make it "USA only" then it will be greatly appreciated :wink:

My definition of "CONUS" as far as shipping goes includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico....US Territories period. If I can ship it USPS Priority...I'll ship it.

Heck, if I could ship USPS Priority to Sweden, I'll do it.

Back