• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

I kind of wanted to ask him if he would sell some miscellaneous article of clothing that he was wearing. You would think the fact that I'm wearing them in a foreign country would dissuade someone from trying to buy them off of your face.

I wonder if anyone will ask again this year when I'm there again

I kind of wanted to ask him if he would sell some miscellaneous article of clothing that he was wearing. You would think the fact that I'm wearing them in a foreign country would dissuade someone from trying to buy them off of your face.

I wonder if anyone will ask again this year when I'm there again

Better that than them getting mugged off you. It's happened.

My fourth ever x-metal-in-the-wild sighting outside of a forum meetup, I ran into this guy wearing plasma/ruby Juliets at the Safari Park in San Diego last week. He noticed my Juliets as well but we didn't chat. And no, I didn't try to buy them off his face...

20161229_145001.jpg

My fourth ever x-metal-in-the-wild sighting outside of a forum meetup, I ran into this guy wearing plasma/ruby Juliets at the Safari Park in San Diego last week. He noticed my Juliets as well but we didn't chat. And no, I didn't try to buy them off his face...

View attachment 304061
You sure that's Ruby? Looks like first gen Fire.

Back