• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Tio2 AUCTION ON EBAY

Patrick Gutierrez

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Miami Florida
Hey all, I put my second sealed XX Tio2 for auction on ebay, the first one I got $1700 buy it now. If anyone is interested in talking before there are any bids, nows the chance! I also put some other sealed metals up for auction.

IMG_8837.png

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8832.jpeg

IMG_8831.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

IMG_8829.jpeg

But I believe as soon as you have a bid you're pretty much locked into the auction, or pay a penalty if you cancel. If I'm correct about Feebay.

But I believe as soon as you have a bid you're pretty much locked into the auction, or pay a penalty if you cancel. If I'm correct about Feebay.
Yep that's spot on Rob. And it's a substantial one too. I did something similar on something last year, Managed to get it quashed on appeal in that they hadn't notified me beforehand........

Yep that's spot on Rob. And it's a substantial one too. I did something similar on something last year, Managed to get it quashed on appeal in that they hadn't notified me beforehand........
I've done a few auctions myself (lopakavh5150), and think I cancelled one once. And I must've done it for someone here because I wouldn't do that for just anyone.

Still no bids on the XX. GLWS Patrick. :cool-33:🤙

Unless it has changed as long as their is no active bids on an item it can be cancelled without penalty other than you get a red mark in your stats... if there are bids and you cancel the listing with bids standing then they penalize you the same amount as if you sold it. That is why you see people cancel the bids before canceling the listing. If you do that ... no penalty

Unless it has changed as long as their is no active bids on an item it can be cancelled without penalty other than you get a red mark in your stats... if there are bids and you cancel the listing with bids standing then they penalize you the same amount as if you sold it. That is why you see people cancel the bids before canceling the listing. If you do that ... no penalty
I got a red mark for someone here? Damn. :D🤙

Back