• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 pairs OCP Radar EV Retina Flipped!

santmyre

Oakley Enthusiast
Indiana
I’ve had both pairs for around 2 months. Been on the look out for Retina Burn socks for the black pair. Scored some and completed the color flip.

The black pair originally had black socks. Both are OCP’s.

09C68139-6660-47C4-A09C-39D5C0531427.jpeg

Nice! Did you use the radar ev xs sock? Those work really well and fit tighter then a regular one. I wear the Celeste ones on my pink frames! But that was before the adult size was made

Nice! Did you use the radar ev xs sock? Those work really well and fit tighter then a regular one. I wear the Celeste ones on my pink frames! But that was before the adult size was made
Nope! I found out about the replacement part section on the Oakley site. I ordered replacement socks for the EV’s that came with them. So these are the adult sized ones. Might order spares. Or make and all retina pair later.

Nope! I found out about the replacement part section on the Oakley site. I ordered replacement socks for the EV’s that came with them. So these are the adult sized ones. Might order spares. Or make and all retina pair later.
and you got those socks already? I've been waiting for two weeks for them to ship 2 lenses out

Back