• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

Harden with his 4th straight triple double...

MVP goes for 40pts 10ast 10reb

Rockets sitting at 48-22

IMG_3802.jpg

Last edited:
Hawks lay another egg, this time against Charlotte. Injuries are the culprit.

Sent from Q's Note5

Rockets down 123 to 124 - Nuggets ball

LOOSE BALL !!!!! Harden gains possession of the loose ball on the sideline, under the basket with 7.1 seconds left on the clock and starts sprinting the other way...

Harden runs coast to coast, turns around a defender, splits 2 other defenders and goes up with a left handed layup and makes the bucket with 2.4 seconds left...Rockets up by 1...

Next Nuggets possession, Harden deflects the ball at the basket on the pass from out of bounds...

Rockets win their 49th game of the season...

IMG_3881.jpg

no doubt, harden is the mvp..has he rested a game yet??..i wonder how the nba will resolve this trend..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no doubt, harden is the mvp..has he rested a game yet??..i wonder how the nba will resolve this trend..

Sometimes I wish he could rest more because an 82 game season is bad enough, then you gotta elevate your game in the playoffs...

But Harden doesn't rest...I think he's the strongest/thickest 2-Way Guard in the league, and he's still young...

Oh well...

Sometimes I wish he could rest more because an 82 game season is bad enough, then you gotta elevate your game in the playoffs...

But Harden doesn't rest...I think he's the strongest/thickest 2-Way Guard in the league, and he's still young...

Oh well...

he doesnt want to miss a game if he's healthy..he can play limited minutes though, thats also a way of 'resting'..unlike the others..

he doesnt want to miss a game if he's healthy..he can play limited minutes though, thats also a way of 'resting'..unlike the others..

He's actually rested quite a few times already on blowout wins...

There have easily been 10 games this year where he didn't even play the 4th quarter, but I can't count all of them...

Back