• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 24k X Squared limited edition [294/750]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All joking aside… I give anyone credit for leaving threads like this open, knowing full well the beating they will take for trying to beyond top-dollar for their glasses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
All joking aside… I give anyone credit for leaving threads like this open, knowing full well the beating they will take for trying to beyond top-dollar for their glasses.
Did any of us ever think beater Mars would sell for over $700.00? He can ask what he want but hoping if he intends to sell them he'll be open to offers....may guess is ~$1800.00 would get them sold.

Username Hidden said:
Did any of us ever think beater Mars would sell for over $700.00? He can ask what he want but hoping if he intends to sell them he'll be open to offers....may guess is ~$1800.00 would get them sold.
one-million-dollars.jpg

Twenty bucks

1649208544674.gif

Username Hidden said:
Better to offer for a higher price and accept reasonable offers than to offer for the minimum you'd accept and get people trying to bargain even further.

I understand if you consider it overpriced but I'm taking into consideration all the other sale prices and evaluations I've seen here, along with the availability of such item and in such condition. It's really about finding the right buyer for a collector's item, right? This is not a random x-metal that you'd buy to make a custom project on it.

And like I said in the ad, it is my first and only x-metal and I find it to be a reasonable offer. No offence taken for the joke and your opinion.
Have a great day!

Free Bump. A lad in the UK I have had a few pieces off has his equivalent pair up for the same money in Sterling.

Glws

Bump

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm….. dont do it!

If GOD didnt want them sheared/fleeced he wouldnt have made them sheep1

Status
Not open for further replies.