• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5,000 Member Free Oakley Skate Deck Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the UK, Currently at Mt Buller, Vic, Australia.

When I'm using Oakley products I don't have to worry about them not performing, leaving me to fully concentrate on the sports I'm doing.

Lacey, Washington I have had a passion for Oakleys since I bought my first pair at 16. Thought my dad was going to kill me for spending a weeks pay on sunglasses. They are the most superior optic made IMHO.

Currently deployed in the Middle East but i represent Tucson, AZ, USA!!

So many reasons why i love Oakley's! One is that they support the troops so we support them. Probably 80% of the people here rock an Oakley. My radar is all scratched up :(. Need a new pair of shades! Much love

united states, i got mine because they are the only glasses that fit my head right, and have exactly the right tint for shades.

From the great white north.

Why Oakley? Quality, innovation, mad scientist, x metal, wrapping technology in art, etc.

USA, down south here in Tennessee!

I really need this pair of shades to help start my collection of Oakley's! My collection ain't looking so good right now.... Help a brother out! :)

USA, Ohio Because its been oakley and oakley for me since about 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back